Monday, August 12, 2013

High School Robotics

When I was in HS back in 2011, I built a mechanical car/robot. Also, I designed the cad files using Solidworks.  -Evo


Hi, I am Evo's former teacher, Ron Grosinger.  I gave Evo this project of assembling this robot from parts.  He did 99% of it himself.  I really was to busy to give a step by step instruction.  I was so proud of him when he completed this himself.  He even created and assembled a CAD file with measured dimentions.  It was awesome.

Now Evo is an NJIT college student.  My does time fly by.  I think he will attempt to join a robotics club at NJIT.  If anybody needs a reference or letter of support for Evo, I can write it.  Contact me, Ron Grosinger at my email: Ron.Grosinger@gmail.com

Check out the videos!!!! on my public school web site:
http://www.oncoursesystems.com/school/webpage.aspx?id=382620&xpage=800157





No comments:

Post a Comment